Monday, January 13, 2014

Intro Blog Post

My name is Marc, and I am a Junior in the Murrow College of Communication. The few things that keep me going are rock climbing, attending Sunday service at Resonate Church, and naps.  I am interested in learning how to use different forms of media to effectively reach out to future audiences. Through this course I also hope to expand my knowledge of what new media encompasses and how it will be used to shape our industry.

I believe new media is the ability to access content anytime, anywhere, on any digital device, as well as interactive user feedback and creative participation.

1 comment:

  1. Great to have you in class, Marc! The Comm perspective on a lot of the things we do is pretty interesting to have in class, especially in terms of media theory and rhetorical theory. (We're all in the same boat, but I think some definitions got switched.) I hope we can use your background in the way things are actually designed to help temper our discussions on the way rhetoricians say they ought to be designed.

    ReplyDelete